1) My Knitting Olympics project is a big FAIL. More on that at some point.
2) I've been in a bit of a funk lately...not exactly sick but feeling run down. A coworker said that I have a case of February, which is entirely plausible, except that it has been a peculiarly warm and rainy month here.
3) I seem to be incapable of playing an F chord on the guitar. Starting to suspect my guitar teacher might fire me if I wasn't paying him.
4) I'm writing again - not here, obviously - but what's weird is that what is coming out appears to be fiction. I don't write fiction, so this is a bit odd. And it's all sort of disjointed and disconnected and I don't know what to do with it. But that is what my brain seems to be churning out at the moment.
5) LOST, people!!!! And why is no one writing about the Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass reference in last night's show? Is it because there was an episode a few seasons ago entitled The Looking Glass?
6) Also TV related (honestly - one hour a day!!!), I really can't wait for GLEE to crank up again. Seriously, if I could break out in song and dance every once and awhile, I'd be an entirely different person. (I might also be committed. But it might be worth the risk.)
7) Finally, I've been on a bit of a housekeeping tear. I am not at all a neat person, but lately my apartment has been teetering on the edge of getting me shipped off to some reality show, like "Clean House" or, god forbid, "Hoarders". On the plus side, it's nice to know that even I have a limit when it comes to messiness.
8) Finally for real this time: I have not abandoned the
Happiness Project. I'm just on a bit of hiatus in terms of writing about it.
9) I leave you with a gratuitous kitty photo. He looks like I feel: