Thursday, May 8, 2008

Surprise

I have had an excellent week hanging out here, with several trips to the ocean that will be written about just as soon as I can find my digital camera card reader and can upload photos. In the meantime, I feel compelled to tell everyone that I finally chopped my hair off today. My hair is really thick and has been fairly long for the past several years, but it was starting to get wavy and a complete pain in the arse to manage. So. I should probably have not been surprised to find that once six or so inches were chopped off, my wavy hair got...curly. Yes, indeed. Much curlier than I ever imagined. Curlier, even, then when I used to perm it back in high school. The stylist assured me this happens to a lot of women as they age, but it was no real consolation. Now I'm wondering what the hell other surprises my DNA has in store for me.

No comments: